4.07.2009

Long Live the King


Why, nbc, whyyyy? Did my pleas for gayosity offend or annoy you? Are you jealous of David and my relationship? Do you want my blog to go out of business? Because if it's not any of those things, or if it is, I don't think I can forgive you for taking Kings away from me. Eventually, anyway. There will still be 8 more Saturday evening airings on which I will report, for those of you care to witness a slow death.

If you knew you only had 8 weeks to live and you were a repressed gayo, you'd act out, right? This is my hope for our dear Prince. And for David, because anyone is better than a wet blanket (Michelle), and this way he can keep it in the fam. I would also like to find out what Michelle's secret vow is, and there's something to do with Uncle Will's secret son coming up. And sure, it would be nice if the Queen would adopt Silas' illegit-2-quit and hire his baby mama as her housekeeper.

Bah. Perhaps if we all watch together, we three readers of this blog, we can make a difference and resurrect the King. Aw, and just in time for Easter!

2 comments:

RS said...

i bet their easter episode is going to be HYOOOGE!

SP said...

except that it's now on saturday which is the day Jesus died, right? fitting for them, i guess...

Post a Comment