7.03.2009

I Don't Wanna Grow Up

A dear friend (yes, it's R) once said to me, "If you age a year past 15 after you move to New York, so help me god, I will hunt you down and kill you!" Well, [R], I think you needn't worry; I am back in New York and this is what my today was about:

I know, I'm pathetic. Whatever, Disney will totally eat up my gay-straight-latina promo and hire me to write/produce/direct the actual Mackenzie Falls series, and then you'll see!

Hannah Montana - He Could Be The One
All set for our "Hannah Montana Hour Long Special: He Could Be The One" phone date!

Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez - One and the Same
There are lots of things about this movie, these girls, and this song that make it sensical for us to lurve.

Cobra Starship ft. Leighton Meester - Good Girls Go Bad
Not Disney, but just as bad... Actually, for me, a tad more difficult to admit liking.


Don't shake your head at me like I didn't just change your life for the better. That's right, you're welcome.

1 comments:

RS said...

BEST. SHOW. EVER.
Bravo... err, BravA!

Post a Comment