7.24.2009

"It is better to be beautiful than to be good."

But it is better to be good than to be suck. You hear me, makers of Dorian Gray The Movie??

The Picture of Dorian Gray is my absolute favourite novel, albeit of like five in my repertoire...really, it should mean more, that as a non-reader I am so impressed by any book. But enough of my justificationalizing, you really should read it for yourself. And DEFO if you plan to see this movie, as with other print-to-screen fabulosities (ahemHP).

Already the trailer (and, yes, the back of the book, for those cheaters such as Ping Wen) gives away the whole story and shows his frickin' face instead of saving it for climactic purposes, but I must say, it makes Dorian Gray look both beautifully filmed and captivating. I must also say that though I was skeptical to Ben Barnes being cast as Dorian, seeing many a lady's bosom up ons him makes me believe, and a little jealous. But so help me god, if this movie doesn't live up to my Wildest dreams, I will... be very upset.

Remember, read then watch. The movie, that is. You may watch the trailer now:

0 comments:

Post a Comment